The undergraduate program seeks to produce high quality, rigorously trained mining and minerals engineers who are prepared to meet the challneges of a professional career or continued acadimic research. The program offers a broad range of mining and minerals engineering related studies that emphasize current technology and thought, coupled with a sound basis in laboratory and research procedures.
- Low student-to-faculty ratio
- Individual mentorship and advising
- Active student organizations and professional chapters
- Ample scholarship funding
- Excellent job placement rate